1. These terms and conditions should be read with the Booking Conditions and insurance information in our brochures or on our website. Especially note Sections 2, 4 and 7 of the Booking Conditions
2. Offer applies only to bookings for 2014 which are booked before 31st March 2014.
3. The low deposit payable under this offer is £25.
4. Does not apply to properties that sleep 10 or more.
5. The difference between the £25 low deposit and the usual deposit shown in our main brochure or website is payable with the balance payment, which we must receive no later than 10 weeks before your booking starts, or at the time of cancellation if you cancel your booking. This payment will include all applicable charges as detailed on your booking confirmation, including any insurance premiums and any Ferry costs. If payment is not received in full on time, we can treat your booking as cancelled by you for a non-refundable reason. If this happens, you will be responsible for cancellation charges (as shown in our main brochure or our website) including any deferred Booking Fee, Personal Travel Insurance and Ferry crossings that you have chosen to buy, all of which must be paid immediately.
6. Not available with any other offer except offers featured in our main brochure.
7. Depending on popularity and property availability, this offer may be extended or withdrawn.
Simply fill out the form and we'll do the rest.
We understand just how precious your holiday property is to you, and how precious your free time and peace of mind are too. That's why we also know that it's crucial you choose the right agency and contract to help you let your property easily, profitably and without having to worry about a thing.
We're very careful to choose properties offering the perfect mix of comfort, facilities, great location and competitive pricing, but this means properties registered with us are more likely to prove popular with holidaymakers and profitable for owners. There's a great chance that your property will match the criteria of at least one of our market-leading brands, and a visit from one of our local Regional Managers will confirm this.
As the UK's largest holiday cottage letting agency we've got the expertise, reputation and unrivalled marketing resources to give you everything you want from letting your holiday property. Together with a generous year-round rental income, registering your property with us means you'll enjoy a supportive partnership giving you smooth, simple and hassle-free letting built around your needs, not ours.
We're the UK's largest holiday letting brand - an ever-popular choice among couples, groups and families, with fantastic handpicked properties in the UK, Ireland and parts of Europe too.
We're also a name that's trusted by millions of holidaymakers as well as more property owners than any other agency. That's because of our own superb reputation and because we're part of Wyndham Vacation Rentals (UK) Ltd - the UK's leading holiday letting organisation with a superb track record stretching back more than 30 years.
At cottages4you we offer the perfect mix of unrivalled scale and resources coupled with all the professionalism, expertise and friendly support that comes from decades of experience.
Our database of 12m UK holidaymakers is the industry's biggest, and that's why we're able to promote your property to the right holidaymakers so effectively. Better still, our experienced database specialists use the latest information and most sophisticated software to target those customers most likely to book, and that's one more benefit that some smaller agencies simply can't match. Highly successful campaigns include direct mail, email and brochure mailings sent to carefully chosen households. The overwhelming majority of holidaymakers tend not visit the same property every year and that's why it pays to be with an agency that can source you a constant supply of customers.
Our UK-based Owner Services team are just a phone call away, and they're available to answer questions and give you expert advice and support 7 days of the week. You'll also enjoy email support as well as 24/7 access to our market-leading owner website, a dedicated and secure facility for managing your bookings and accessing up to date information and news.
Wherever your property is, we have a Regional Manager nearby who'll assess the property, estimate your rental income and talk you through the process of registering. They'll also give useful advice and special tips on important aspects of letting, like how to prepare your property and maximise your income.
With an annual group marketing budget of many millions of pounds, no one else spends more to generate year-round bookings and a generous, reliable rental income for your property. As a group we spend around £8m every year just on internet marketing, and typically receive 12.5m website visits each year. Along with paying for advertising on national TV and in major publications like The Guardian, Telegraph and Mirror newspapers, we also produce and distribute several million assorted brochures and mailers every year.
Choosing an agency that fits with your expectations and lifestyle is important, and we'd love to help you by providing more details about the simple process and many benefits of registering with cottages4you. Building strong, long-term partnerships with owners is central to our success, and it begins with the clear and informative information we send to every one of the thousands who've already joined us.
If you'd like to know a bit more about our business, its reputation and the services we offer, simply request one of our easy-to-use Owner Information packs by completing the form on the top left of this page. It also covers some of the essentials about letting your property. If you're thinking of buying a holiday property to let, we've got a special information pack specifically covering this subject. You can even call us for advice on where to buy or get an estimate of what a property might earn.
When you're ready to take things further, we'll arrange for a Regional Manger to visit your property at a convenient time. They'll give you an idea about how much you could earn each year, as well as practical tips on maximising your income or preparing your property if it isn't quite ready. This visit is free of charge, and there's no obligation to take things further if you decide we're not the right agency for you.
If you've already got questions you'd like us to answer, simply call our UK-based Property Recruitment team on 0845 268 1586, visit www.rentmycottage.com or email us at or email us at email@example.com