Book with Confidence. We are a Member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct. We provide financial protection for your money when you buy a package holiday.If you buy other travel arrangements such as accommodation only this protection doesn’t apply.
We are pleased to announce that Wyndham Vacation Rentals (UK) Ltd is now a member of ABTA (Association of British Travel Agents). Our membership number is Y0662. ABTA and ABTA members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. For further information about ABTA, the Code of Conduct or the arbitration scheme available to you if you have a complaint, contact ABTA, 68-71 Newman Street, London, W1T 3AH, telephone: 0207 637 2444, or visit http://www.abta.com/go-travel/before-you-travel/find-a-member.
We are obliged by ABTA to inform you of the following;
Disputes arising out of, or in connection with, your contract with WVR which cannot be amicably settled may be referred to arbitration, if you wish, under a special scheme arranged by ABTA and administered independently by IDRS, part of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. The scheme provides for a simple and inexpensive method of arbitration on documents alone with restricted liability on the customer in respect of costs. Full details will be provided on request or can be obtained from the ABTA website (www.abta.com). This scheme does not apply to claims for an amount greater than £5,000 per person. There is also a limit of £25,000 per booking form. Neither does it apply to claims which are solely in respect of physical injury or illness or their consequences. The Scheme can however deal with compensation claims which include an element of minor injury or illness subject to a limit of £1000 on the amount the arbitra or can award per person in respect of this element. The application for arbitration and statement of claim must be received by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators within 9 months of the date of return from the holiday. Outside this time limit arbitration under the Scheme may still be available if we agree, although the ABTA Code does not require such agreement.
The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 require us to provide security for the monies that you pay for the ferry package holidays booked from this brochure/website and for your repatriation in the event of our insolvency. This security is provided by a bond held by ABTA. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, ABTA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information please contact ABTA or visit their website (details above).
If you book arrangements other than a package holiday from this brochure, the financial protection referred to above does not apply.
1. These terms and conditions should be read with the Booking Conditions and insurance information in our brochures or on our website. Especially note Sections 2, 4 and 7 of the Booking Conditions
2. Offer applies only to bookings for 2014 which are booked before 13th April 2014.
3. The low deposit payable under this offer is £25.
4. Does not apply to properties that sleep 10 or more.
5. The difference between the £25 low deposit and the usual deposit shown in our main brochure or website is payable with the balance payment, which we must receive no later than 8 weeks before your booking starts, or at the time of cancellation if you cancel your booking. This payment will include all applicable charges as detailed on your booking confirmation, including any insurance premiums and any Ferry costs. If payment is not received in full on time, we can treat your booking as cancelled by you for a non-refundable reason. If this happens, you will be responsible for cancellation charges (as shown in our main brochure or our website) including any deferred Booking Fee, Personal Travel Insurance and Ferry crossings that you have chosen to buy, all of which must be paid immediately..
6. Not available with any other offer except offers featured in our main brochure.
7. Depending on popularity and property availability, this offer may be extended or withdrawn.