Cottages4you - A part of the Wyndham Vacation Rentals® Family of Brands
Through Wyndham Vacation Rentals, we offer holidaymakers like you the chance to enjoy unique local experiences in a diverse variety of properties located around the world.
Backed by Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN), one of the most trusted names in hospitality, Wyndham Vacation Rentals brings you a distinct collection of more than 25 rental brands – all providing different holiday experiences. With more than 94,000 holiday rental properties in over 500 unique holiday destinations worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Rentals is the world's largest serviced holiday rentals business. Our unmatched selection of managed holiday rental choices can fit your family and your lifestyle. Featuring extra space and the comforts of home, you can spread out, relax and enjoy your time with friends and family.
Together we feature seven distinctive holiday rental types, each offering something a little different—making it a lot easier to select specific experiences that are right for you. Spend a week or two living among the locals in a country cottage in Britain, France or Ireland. Explore England's vast network of canals and waterways as the captain of your own holiday cruiser or narrowboat. Relax poolside at a luxurious, private villa. Bring the family and friends together in a spacious resort apartment on a beautiful Florida beach or at a mountain ski lodge in Colorado.
And when it comes to customer service and satisfaction, we ensure that your family can relax and enjoy the surroundings, worry-free. Our combined experience means you can be confident in the holiday you've booked. Properties are hand-picked and managed to ensure your comfort and ease. We provide hospitality services and a "Count on Me!" service culture to all of our customers so if something comes up during your stay, someone is always available to answer your questions or assist you in any way. In fact, we pay attention to all the details so you don't have to. Best of all, online booking is quick and easy, and once you've booked, your reservation and dates are secure.
Trusted by more than 4 million holidaymakers every year, you can rely on the Wyndham Vacation Rentals brands to bring you and your family a holiday experience you'll never forget.
ResortQuest is the premier provider of professional holiday rentals in the United States of America with over 6000 properties in 23 of the most popular US ski and beach destinations. Beach Holiday Rentals are offered in Northwest Florida's Gulf Coast; South Carolina's Atlantic Coast, and Delaware. Ski Holiday Rental destinations include multiple resort areas in Colorado; Park City, Utah; and Sun Valley, Idaho.
Novasol is northern Europe's largest holiday rental brand with over 28,000 premier properties located throughout 21 European countries. Quality, service and reliability are paramount in the Novasol guest experience. From the simple process of booking a European Holiday online to checking in at one of the Novasol regional locations, the Novasol guest experience exceeds expectations.
Landal is a dynamic organization and leader in providing European chalet-park management and rentals, representing over 65 different parks and recreation areas with more than 11,000 chalet rental choices and 7 campsites with 1500 pitches for outdoor travel consumers. Landal offers Green Vacations; a unique vacation experience that embraces the growing trend for outdoor friendly vacations while still offering the comforts and amenities of onsite accommodation choices. Landal is a trusted brand in the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Germany, Switzerland and the Czech Republic.
1. These terms and conditions should be read with the Booking Conditions and insurance information in our brochures or on our website. Especially note Sections 2, 4 and 7 of the Booking Conditions
2. Offer applies only to bookings for 2014 which are booked before 13th April 2014.
3. The low deposit payable under this offer is £25.
4. Does not apply to properties that sleep 10 or more.
5. The difference between the £25 low deposit and the usual deposit shown in our main brochure or website is payable with the balance payment, which we must receive no later than 8 weeks before your booking starts, or at the time of cancellation if you cancel your booking. This payment will include all applicable charges as detailed on your booking confirmation, including any insurance premiums and any Ferry costs. If payment is not received in full on time, we can treat your booking as cancelled by you for a non-refundable reason. If this happens, you will be responsible for cancellation charges (as shown in our main brochure or our website) including any deferred Booking Fee, Personal Travel Insurance and Ferry crossings that you have chosen to buy, all of which must be paid immediately..
6. Not available with any other offer except offers featured in our main brochure.
7. Depending on popularity and property availability, this offer may be extended or withdrawn.