At cottages4you we pride ourselves on offering fantastic self-catering properties in some of the most stunning locations Europe has to offer. And with holiday cottages in the UK, Ireland, France and Italy you certainly won't be short of choice.
So whether you're a large party, a couple, new parents, or taking your dog on a much deserved holiday, we're certain you'll find just what you need.
All of the properties we offer are carefully selected and personally inspected by our experienced regional managers. We apply a star grading system to official VisitEngland standards which guarantees consistency in our cottage ratings and ensures that you know exactly what you're getting when you book a holiday cottage.
Most of the property owners provide linen and towels at no extra charge - this will be stated in the property descriptions. In addition, should you need it, most properties have laundry facilities*.
The cottages listed at cottages4you are stocked with many of the essential items you'll need in your holiday cottage, including such items as cookers, kitchen equipment, fridges and beds. Other equipment such as freezers, washing machines/laundry facilities, cots and highchairs are available at many properties*.
Unlike most hotels, holiday cottages are designed to offer more than just a place to stay. Our selection of properties mostly offer private recreation environments filled with all the comforts you need to relax and enjoy your break.
Customers have described going on a cottage break with cottages4you as like 'taking your house on holiday', and when you book a holiday cottage through us, you'll see why. Most of our properties are fitted with 'all the mod cons' and home comforts such as TV's and entertainment systems, that you'll need to relax and enjoy your break*.
*Please check individual cottage details for more information.
A fabulous selection of properties, truly suited to young families.
Before you go, we'll send you details of how to find your property and where to collect the keys on arrival and answer any question you may have regarding your stay. Upon arrival, there'll typically be someone on hand to show you around the property and hand over the keys.
Many of our properties not only welcome pets but are also situated in some of the most beautiful walking locations in the UK and Europe, so everybody can get a treat on their break!
1. These terms and conditions should be read with the Booking Conditions and insurance information in our brochures or on our website. Especially note Sections 2, 4 and 7 of the Booking Conditions
2. Offer applies only to bookings for 2014 which are booked before 13th April 2014.
3. The low deposit payable under this offer is £25.
4. Does not apply to properties that sleep 10 or more.
5. The difference between the £25 low deposit and the usual deposit shown in our main brochure or website is payable with the balance payment, which we must receive no later than 8 weeks before your booking starts, or at the time of cancellation if you cancel your booking. This payment will include all applicable charges as detailed on your booking confirmation, including any insurance premiums and any Ferry costs. If payment is not received in full on time, we can treat your booking as cancelled by you for a non-refundable reason. If this happens, you will be responsible for cancellation charges (as shown in our main brochure or our website) including any deferred Booking Fee, Personal Travel Insurance and Ferry crossings that you have chosen to buy, all of which must be paid immediately..
6. Not available with any other offer except offers featured in our main brochure.
7. Depending on popularity and property availability, this offer may be extended or withdrawn.