1. These terms and conditions should be read with the Booking Conditions and insurance information in our brochures or on our website. Especially note Sections 2, 4 and 7 of the Booking Conditions
2. Offer applies only to bookings for 2014 which are booked before 13th April 2014.
3. The low deposit payable under this offer is £25.
4. Does not apply to properties that sleep 10 or more.
5. The difference between the £25 low deposit and the usual deposit shown in our main brochure or website is payable with the balance payment, which we must receive no later than 10 weeks before your booking starts, or at the time of cancellation if you cancel your booking. This payment will include all applicable charges as detailed on your booking confirmation, including any insurance premiums and any Ferry costs. If payment is not received in full on time, we can treat your booking as cancelled by you for a non-refundable reason. If this happens, you will be responsible for cancellation charges (as shown in our main brochure or our website) including any deferred Booking Fee, Personal Travel Insurance and Ferry crossings that you have chosen to buy, all of which must be paid immediately.
6. Not available with any other offer except offers featured in our main brochure.
7. Depending on popularity and property availability, this offer may be extended or withdrawn.
We currently grade all of our featured properties in strict accordance with Visit England's guidelines. Properties in Scotland with Visit Scotlands's guidelines, Wales and Ireland are graded to the same exacting standards.
The more stars the higher the quality and the greater the range of facilities and service provided. To achieve higher star ratings, an increasing level of facilities and services are offered. A quality score is awarded for every aspect of the layout and design of the property, the ease of use of all the appliances, the comfort of the beds, the range and quality of kitchen equipment and, most importantly, the cleanliness.
To demonstrate our dedication to quality we're proud to be sponsoring The VisitEngland Awards Self Catering Holiday Provider of the Year
As well as their stars, properties with our special Gold Award have earned an extra accolade because you told us you loved them! Gold Awards go to cottages consistently described as "excellent accommodation" in our customer serveys.
• Look out for Green Scheme icons in Property Details pages
A number of our featured properties are certified by the Green Tourism Business Scheme. This award only goes to properties that meet a demanding set of environmentally friendly criteria - so you can relax and enjoy a guilt free holiday that won't cost the earth.
• look out for the Reevoo button in the Property Details page
98%* is a figure you can trust - because all our customer comments are held on the independent Reevoo service.
* Reevoo percentage correct as of 23rd August 2013