2. Offer applies only to bookings for 2014 which are booked before 13th April 2014.
3. The low deposit payable under this offer is £25.
4. Does not apply to properties that sleep 10 or more.
5. The difference between the £25 low deposit and the usual deposit shown in our main brochure or website is payable with the balance payment, which we must receive no later than 10 weeks before your booking starts, or at the time of cancellation if you cancel your booking. This payment will include all applicable charges as detailed on your booking confirmation, including any insurance premiums and any Ferry costs. If payment is not received in full on time, we can treat your booking as cancelled by you for a non-refundable reason. If this happens, you will be responsible for cancellation charges (as shown in our main brochure or our website) including any deferred Booking Fee, Personal Travel Insurance and Ferry crossings that you have chosen to buy, all of which must be paid immediately.
6. Not available with any other offer except offers featured in our main brochure.
7. Depending on popularity and property availability, this offer may be extended or withdrawn.
Cottage complexes are the perfect place to enjoy your own personal space and offer enough activities to keep everyone entertained.
Complexes allow larger parties to enjoy complete privacy and offer a number of exciting extras that the whole group can enjoy together. These include 3 or more of the following...
"A fabulously friendly holiday environment, perfect for children because there are so many activities, 3rd time back because we all love it so much! Owner is super friendly and always there on site, nothing is too much trouble. Always being updated an improved year on year, can’t recommend it highly enough! Will be back next year."
Complex reference: CP27 (Higher Poulston Farm). May 2011.
So if you're holidaying with a larger party, and want a wealth of activities to enjoy, a cottage complex could be the right choice for you. Whether you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary or simply getting together with friends a complex offers the best of both worlds. Call 0845 268 0760 and talk to our complex experts now!
Set in a superb location, ideal for everyone from couples to groups or families with children of all ages. The superb leisure facilities are available all year, and are spread around the spacious grounds, offering many different activities for all ages.
This family-run complex of 17 properties is situated in the beautiful North Devon countryside. The apartments are located on a well-equipped complex close to the Hartland Peninsula having a wide range of on-site activities including a heated indoor swimming pool, a hot tub area, and a gym/games room.
This fine courtyard of old stone barns was part of a working farm, but has now been sensitively converted to offer eighteen beautifully furnished and well-equipped cottages, nine of which are featured here.
This Edwardian mansion with its converted coach house and stable is situated near Selkirk in the heart of the Scottish Borders. There are acres of private grounds,a heated indoor swimming pool and games room and is a perfect base for a peaceful county holiday.