*1.These terms and conditions should be read with the Booking Conditions and insurance information in our brochures or on our website. Especially note Sections 2, 4 and 7 of the Booking Conditions.
2. Offer applies only to bookings for 2014 which are booked before 31st March 2014.
3. The low deposit payable under this offer is £25.
4. ~“Nothing more to pay until 2014” applies to bookings for arrivals between 13th March and 31st December 2014. Bookings made for arrivals between 1st January and 12th March 2014 will have balance payments due at the end of 2013.
5. Does not apply to properties that sleep 10 or more.
6. The difference between the £25 low deposit and the usual deposit shown in our main brochure or website is payable with the balance payment, which we must receive no later than 10 weeks before your booking starts, or at the time of cancellation if you cancel your booking. This payment will include all applicable charges as detailed on your booking confirmation, including any insurance premiums and any Ferry costs. If payment is not received in full on time, we can treat your booking as cancelled by you for a non-refundable reason. If this happens, you will be responsible for cancellation charges (as shown in our main brochure or our website) including any deferred Booking Fee, Personal Travel Insurance and Ferry crossings that you have chosen to buy, all of which must be paid immediately.
7 Not available with any other offer except offers featured in our main brochure.
8. Depending on popularity and property availability, this offer may be extended or withdrawn.
1. Offer applies to accommodation part only of bookings for most UK properties** for all bookings commencing in 2014 booked before 31st May 2013.
2. Not available with any other offer except offers featured in our main brochure.
3. Depending on market conditions, including property availability, this offer may be extended or withdrawn.
4. Does not apply to seasonal prices carried over from 2013 to 2014. These seasonal weeks, may be different, especially in relation to public and school holiday dates of the previous year - e.g. Easter 2014 dates are not the same as 2013.
5. **Whilst most property owners have not increased their 2014 prices, a small number have changed the price band or prices of their specific property.
6. Prices held message refers to the published prices in 2013 main brochures and not to any discounts some property owners made available in 2013.
7. 2014 prices may be affected by any new taxes or government levies. See website or brochure for full Terms and Conditions.
Spring Mill, Stoney Bank Road, Earby, Lancashire, BB94 0AA, UK
Tel: 0845 268 0760
This site uses
We are members of
cottages4you Spring Mill, Stoney Bank Road, Earby, Lancashire,BB94 0AA, UK
cottages4you is a trading name of The Hoseasons Group Limited. Registered in England and Wales.
Company Registration Number 00965389. VAT Registration Number: GB 598 22 99 77
Lucky Ted Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promotion is a Photo Competition and there is one Monthly Prize of a Kindle TM RRP £69 in each of the months – May to August 2013 There is also 4 monthly Runners’ Up Prizes of a £20 Amazon gift voucher and there is one Grand Prize of a cottages4you holiday cottage voucher to the value of £500.
2. Customers of cottages4you, aged 21 or over, who find a Lucky Ted in their holiday cottage between 25th March and 31st July , can enter the Competition by submitting a photo of Lucky Ted on his UK holiday. Photos can be submitted by the methods detailed at www.facebook.com/cottages4you or for those not on Facebook please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Competition opens at 09.00 GMT on 25/03/2013 and closes on 31/07/2013 at 23.59 GMT. Entries received after this time and date will not be accepted. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
4. Lucky Ted must be photographed enjoying any aspect of a UK holiday. Finders may keep Lucky Ted or leave him in the property for the next lucky finders.
5. Only photos clearly depicting an original Lucky Ted wearing his cottages4you tee-shirt will be accepted. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of any subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
6. Entrants must confirm their booking reference number and cottage reference or name when submitting entries and can enter as many different photos showing Lucky Ted as they wish.
7. We reserve the right to provide alternative monthly prizes of similar value should they become unavailable for any reason.
8. The Competition is open to residents of Great Britain aged 21 years or over. Employees of Wyndham Worldwide and its group of companies, including cottages4you, their agents, owners of cottages and families are not permitted to enter.
9. Monthly Winners will be selected by public vote via Facebook. The public will be invited to choose their favourite photo by voting for it . They will be asked to base their choice on which photo they think best shows Lucky Ted enjoying a UK holiday moment. The photo with the most votes at the end of each month will win the Monthly Prize. The next four most popular photos will be the Runners Up and will each win an Amazon gift voucher as described.
10. The 4 Monthly Winners will be entered into a final phase of voting in September of which there will be one Grand Winner who will be have received the most votes during this month for their photo. The Grand Winner will be notified on Facebook and by email on 27th September. The Grand Winner will receive the C4U holiday cottage voucher for £500 which can be used in part or full payment against a C4U holiday cottage booking before 31st Dec 2014.
11. The monthly Winner and 4 Runners Up will be notified on 31st May, 28th June, 31st July and, 31st August dependent on when they entered the competition. Identical Photographs entered more than once throughout the competition will be counted as one entry. The photos when uploaded will be stored by facebook and uploaded on the 30th April 1st July, & 1st August to allow everyone at least 2 weeks voting by followers.
12. The Prizes are non transferable and no cash alternative is available.
13. Any incomplete, illegible or inappropriate entries will be considered void. By entering the Competition, all Prize Winners and Runners Up grant the Promoter permission to use their name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation (except where prohibited).Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to The Hoseasons Group Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition without recompens16. We reserve the right to withdraw, extend or amend the Competition at any time without notice.
14. All the Competition’s Winners’ and Runners Up names and counties will be available from our address below between 27/11/2013 and 1/12/2013 upon written request and provided a SAE is enclosed.
15. The Competition is governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
17. Entry to the Competition confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions